Old 12-28-2010, 11:17 PM
The Creative Seamstress

Interim Update:

Bookworm has gotten back with me and has indicated that there may be someone interested in joining our group (she has a list/notation). As a result, she will be making efforts to contact them to see if they are still interested. So it remains possible that we will have a new member shortly. I'll continue to keep you posted and we will see what happens. However, if Bookworm decides not to add another member to the group and/or cannot locate a replacement, we will remain as a grouping of (4) as we are at present and simply modify the mailing list to reflect that. Luckily we are at an even number, so if we are unable to fill our vacancy - it won't mess things up very much at all.

On a side/related note: If any of you have by chance gotten a very early head start and are dying to mail your completed sections to the next individual, I'd ask that you'd please hold off until we resolve our present issue so that everything flows smoothly and in order. We should know whether we have a new member or are staying as is (with just us 4) over the next few days. We appreciate your patience.

Just wanted to share that with you all. Please keep brainstorming and begin to think about a group name - we don't want to be nameless!

Explosive blessings, abundance and inspiration to you all!
- The Creative Seamstress