Thread: Fons & Porter
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 12:48 PM
hpthecat

Okay---- I just opened up the response e-mail from customer service at the Fons and Porter website. (and might I add...that was a mighty quik response from them. Good customer service!)

Here it is-- with only my real first name removed:

*******, in the 1601 series, we informed the viewers of Liz's retirement. If you would like to put all this information on the blog, please feel welcome to do this.

After doing TV for many years, Liz has decided to retire. She is in her 60's and would like to spend more time with her family, travel more, and play more golf! Liz decided to move to Texas where she has family and the winters are warmer than Iowa. We sincerely miss Liz and wish her the best in her retirement and have an open invitation to her if she decides retirement isn't for her. Mary Fons has stepped in as a guest co-host and Marianne is greatly enjoying quilting with her daughter. We hope you enjoy the shows as much as we do.

If you have any other questions please feel free to write or call 1-888-985-1020 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-888-985-1020 end_of_the_skype_highlighting for domestic and Canada or for international callers 1-515-462-1020 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-515-462-1020 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

Thank you,

Customer Service

New Track Media

1-888-985-1020 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-888-985-1020 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

www.fonsandporter.com

[email protected]

www.Facebook.com/FonsandPorter