View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 07:57 PM
fluffyme02

The reason I asked: about 10 years ago, for Christmas, I got a new set of pans, or so I thought. After opening, I found someone elses OLD set of pans. The box had been retaped, and I never thought anything about it. Penneys did take them back, but like you, some people have NO conscience, NO morals, NO dignity, NO sense of fairness, and so many other NOs. It's a sad world indeed!!!![quote=Ramona Byrd][quote=fluffyme02]Oh, My Goodness!!!! [First off, I love your "logo" of "RAPTUREREADY"~~seems like I have been ready forever and then a day!] Okay, I have to ask: what color were you going for and what color did you wind up? Just curious!!!
Originally Posted by raptureready
It never ceases to amaze me how low-down some people can go. No conscience, no morals, no dignity, no class.
----------------------------------------
I was born a redhead like both my sons, but after a few years nature decided that I should have brownish hair. So I tried to get some with a reddish look to it. Next to last dye was a loud, brilliant red that shocked me when I looked in the mirror when it dried. I immediately went and got some of the dye remover, I think it was called, very appropriately OOPS or something close to that. I used about half of it and got a more livable color. Since reading your comments, from now on I'll ALWAYS check the inside of the box before buying it.