Old 12-29-2010, 10:53 PM
n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by Cuddly Quilter
I am just sitting here and so enjoying all your miniatures you are creating. Very clever indeed. :thumbup: Thank you so much for sharing your pattern with us as well. Please look at my pp purses i have made. They are miniature pictures. I have more. Maybe i should put them on as well for you to see.
Still more pictures in your folder to see. Getting to them now. A hot cuppa tea, aircon working and all alone. What a perfect day it is for me today. :-P
I'm so happy you had me to look at your pp work!! I'm impressed!! You do extremely well for just having learned pp!! Your color coordination is impressive and those Batiks are just gorgeous! I enjoy sharing my patterns and you are very welcome! I'm so glad you are enjoying my minis!! I'm alone for a few days also!! I'm having a great time cruising this site! It's a blessing to be online today as my comp was down for 2 weeks and I really missed the board! So glad we figured out how to get rid of the virus!! lol. Until the next time it hits....duh....we'll figure it out. Yea, right!

p.s. Love, love, love your fabrics!!

:D :D 8-) 8-) :lol: ;-) ;-) :thumbup: