View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 05:38 AM
pamesue

Well, I am excited to be in this group...

I am a 52 year Mom of 2. My daughter is 21(22 in Feb) and attending Nursing school, my son is 20 (21 in Mar) and attending school for computer animation. I also have 2 stepchildred Sherri (33) who gave us 2 beautiful grandsons (Tyler and Gavin) and Rob (36). I have been married for 24 years, but my DH and I have been together for 30 years. He retired about 3 years ago from Ford Motor Company (36 years) and works part time for the American Legion Post. I work for a large inter-city hospital (20 years). We live south of the Motor City and have for the many years.

Now I have been quilting for about 15 years. It took my friend 2years to convince me to make a quilt, I did not want too! Finally I agreed to make 1 quilt and 1 quilt only! Well never mind you know how that ended. I am so addicted to the craft that it is embarassing. I also do machine embroidery and donate alot to "quilts for comfort" which is a group that was formed on an embroidery web site and now has it's own yahoo group. This christmas I made quilts for 8 of my family members. I love to make things for other people, but I am careful who I make them for, not everyone likes homemade gifts.

So that sums it up on me..My theme is brown and pinks and this will be for me...yeah!!

as for a name for our group....I am easy, call us whatever ...I am just happy to be in the group.

Pam