View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 05:59 AM
chrisqlt

I'm in! I have been trying to finish UFO as one of my main goals for awhile now. I have put a good dent in it but this list will help me keep on going. I do find that if I have a few at the ready I can pick them up and do a little on them each time I am sewing it moves them along. Often if I say I'll give you fifteen minutes now....once started I stay with it longer than that, it's good!

I also have started writing on my calendar in the sewing room what I was working on for that month. It makes a great diary when you look at the calendar later. It also helps if I'm playing catch up on making labels and can't remember when I finished. I try to remember to honor a finished job rather than beat myself up over all the unfinished ones! More positive! Most of the finished ones go to my kids or grandkids and I forget all the things I have done until I visit their house! What I see at home are things I was working on for me - those get shoved aside when something with a deadline hits the plans. Food for thought! Start your engines!