View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 01:11 PM
lhardwick

Hello! Intros are the hardest part... I'm identified by my friends as a SAH mom with an elem. Ed. degree to three kids (12,17,18) who loves to bake bread and make pizza. I taught scrapbooking classes for 3 yearswe homeschool the youngest two with the oldest in public school. I also teach a boy that has severe learning issues paired with Aspergers and care for two little girls under the age of two. I learned to sew along side my mother when I was very young, sewed for others when my first two were very small, and have recently dusted off my machine when inspired by a creative friend who quilts. My first three quilts were rag quilts, then a 3D Bow Tie Quilt for a little girl from church with Downs Sydrome (I about lost my mind over that one), and a Sparkling Gemstone for the little girl I watch. My mind is constantly whirring with ideas and thoughts of what I'd like to make. My sewing time is limited to late evenings and stolen moments on the weekends. Currently working on a throw quilt for myself, but my daughter is already talking about what she wants to make next for her!

Olivia's 3-D Bow Tie Quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]150191[/ATTACH]

Izzy's Sparkling Gemstone Quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]150192[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-150186.jpe   attachment-150187.jpe