View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 01:31 PM
TFquilter

Originally Posted by hperttula123
I've been sick for over two weeks now and it's turned into pneumonia. I finally broke down and went to the doctor today. I hope it goes away soon. I've had 10 days off of work and haven't been able to get much done and with 10 days off I should have been able to make at least 2 good sized quilts and I'm still not even done with one. Just have no energy right now, but I want to get something done.
You need to rest..easier said than done...I was sick for 2 wks before Christmas...finally got an antibiotic...long story short, I ended up at ER and was diagnosed with pleurisy...which is soooo painful...I think I possibly had walking pneumonia before we left, not sure but definitely no energy...I hate it too...you think of what you could have accomplished, but behave yourself..if you have no energy, then rest...believe me, pleurisy will set in after cold/flu/pneumonia and you will be forced to rest as it is soooooooo painful..I must sound like an old mother hen...sorry...and hope you feel better..