Old 12-30-2010, 04:28 PM
karenkrafts

Originally Posted by Jenniky
Originally Posted by SulaBug
Originally Posted by Jenniky
You ladies that are talking about having fabrics for roof tops and skys and such can you peas and carrots post some pics of the material.. I have no clue what fabric to buy for the house bom's. would love some visual examples of what others are doing :)
For my blocks I am using from my stash. Anything goes for me. When I post the block for January 1st, I will also post a picture of the block I have made for that month, on a separate post. Everyone will probably be doing their own thing. I hope this helps. I can't post a picture today, but maybe someone else can do it, so you can see. I hope this helps.
:D :D :D :D
I guess I will have to wait to see a pictue .. I have some fq's I have been buying to build a stash... lol but I kinda of Paisley crazy and lol.. I seem to have mostly Paisleys and horse prints and browns blacks and some greens..Im a real earthy person..haha Anyway I will keep an eye out to see what others might post..thanks for answering :)
I'm trying to finish my 2nd quilt top ever, (the first quilt was a sun bonnet Sue and Sam baby quilt) it's done in browns and greens I will post it when finished if I figure it out lol, I also love the earthy colors!