Thread: accu cutter
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 06:48 PM
Roseysue

What counts is that you found us now. Welcome to our world. Whle you are waiting for your Accuquilt GO, learn as much as you can. Go to their site, there are videos about what you can do and lots of information. You can find information about what you might want to do first, so your choice of the endless number of dies available can be narrowed somewhat.
You might want to join the Yahoo Group for Accuquilters. There is a wealth of information there and one of the members is an expert and has produced many videos about different things to do with the GO or even the BABY.
The baby does not allow dies more than six inches wide, but there are a lot that can be used with it. You might check into that.
Amazon has them on sale off and on and maybe someone else can give you a lead.
I hope this helps and gives you something to think about and do while you save. Just know that there are better quilting days ahead! lol

I made this Table Topper using my Accuquilt GO. Those triangles were a breeze since there were no 'tails'. Made a perfect square, therefore a perfect prarie point!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]150363[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-150358.jpe