View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 07:06 PM
fayza

I'm so aggravated :x I ordered a singer sewing machine from HSN (The Professional Handpicked by Martha Stewart) on Dec. 13 and yesterday Dec. 29 while sewing my thread kept braking, and breaking, and breaking, then finally the bobbin got tangled. I slid the cover to the bobbin back and started untangling the thread (non forcefully, just as normal) and the bobbin case just popped right out.... After about an hour and a half of trying to put it back in and reading the manual I gave up. I tried again today and even talked to singer, thought maybe it was something I was doing wrong........ Called HSN to return it, they were very nice and very helpful. First I just wanted to exchange it for another but after hanging up I read the reviews, and apparently this machine has lots of bobbin and thread tension problems. The overall rating was a 4.0 which is what I noticed when ordering. Needless to say, I called back and told them I would just like to have a refund, and again they were very helpful. The part that aggravates me the most is that I really liked the machine :cry:
LESSON LEARNED: Read the customer reviews on HSN

Thanks for letting me vent. I know the frustration with this dilema is something only my fellow quilting friends could truly understand. lol