Thread: Hello from WV
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 07:35 PM
Daisy144

Hello, my name is Indigo Montoya.....ooops - Sorry - Princess Bride is a staple at our house - my name is Pam Waldorf and I'm from southern WV about 20 miles south of the Capital of Charleston. I live in a little don't blink your eyes town where my family has lived for almost 200 years. I love quilting, counted cross stitch, reading and genealogy though not necessairly in that order.

I first bagan quilting when I was a senior in high school and my grandmother decided it was time for me to make my first quilt, which I did and quit for 30+ years just starting again about 10 years ago. I love sewing my pieccework by hand and usually am in the process of making whatever hits my fancy. Right now I am working on "little quilts" - they are completely addictive.

I've been married to my husband for 38 years and have one daughter who is going to make me a grandmother for the first time this coming March. I am a retired real estate secretary who now wonders how in the world did I get anything done while I was working because my days are so full now. The site looks very nice and friendly and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.