View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 09:16 PM
Airwick156

Hi Everyone. I'd like to thank all of you for your kind words on my black and white fabric fling quilt. It is one of the easiest patterns I have ever done.
I am sorry that no one is able to find it on the internet...odd thing is...I just tried to find it also and had no luck. Anyways, I have only been making quilts for a couple of years. A local quilt shop where I live would have a group of women that would just come on Thursday evenings and we all would do various craft projects. Some would crochet, applique, quilt, or just sit and chat with the women. There was a total of 10 of us that went. Anyways, I had asked the owner of the shop if I were to buy a pattern and all the fabric at her store would she teach me how to make a quilt. And she said yes she would. And so she showed me the Fabric Fling Quilt and said that I could do it and that she would help me. And she did. I chose all Batik fabrics for my very first one. Oh did that look snazzy. I showed it to a friend of mine and she bought it from me as a gift for her sister. Well I was hooked then. Anyways the shop is no longer here as the owner sold it and retired with her husband. And I have never seen the pattern again.