View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 04:53 AM
mjsylvstr

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr
I so enjoy all these threads from other quilters......but when you sent this one, I wasn't much into the them (hadn't yet found them back then !!!!)

and I was just reading about your OBWs and someone posted this thread ....I immediately went into it and your quilts are absolutely beautiful.

I have your doggie fabric ...used for a couple dogs in the family but would never have thought to use it for a OBW....It's really great !!!

Back to why I am writing...
I have bought the book, bought three different fabrics, and really want to do one .........BUT........
the book is on the shelf, the fabric in the closet and I am beside myself with wondering (good work to use here !!!!) if I would be able to do this pattern.

Is it very difficult? I will bring all the prep to Florida with me when I leave in a couple weeks and will make myself accept this challenge.

I will have all the time while there for the winter and should be able to accomplish something.....hopefully, a OBW.

Again, you quilts are beautiful.......

MaryJane.......from NJ......right along the Atlantic coast.
I wrote that post on December 9th.....LAST YEAR.....and the fabric is still folded and the book still unopened, and I am still wondering about being able to accomplish an OBW........

I again brought all with me to work on this winter so I will see what I get done this year......!!!!!!!!!