Old 12-31-2010, 06:13 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by cabbagepatchkid
I know what you mean about the 301. I just purchased my 3rd on last week. Love them. Take it to class with me. I actually prefer it to my Featherweights.
I'm right there with ya!! :mrgreen: I used to have 3--one in each color and then for my birthday I bought another one for myself from the same girl that I purchased my others. Then I took a peek at Craigslist and lo and behold....there was one for sale (really cheap) there, too!! :shock: So now I have 2 mocha's, 2 two tone and one black. Awwww....poor lonely little black 301, now I'll have to get another black one.
Geeze, I guess I will have to find a 301 now! Well, that gives me something to look forward too! I am already looking for a 201 because of this thread!

I wish some of you were closer, I have two White's I am going to take to Hospice. One is an Electric Crinkle Embossed White Rotary from 1931 (page 392) - it sews great (I may chicken out on taking that one to Hospice). The other one is in a cabinet, a 1950 Crinkle Rotary. It also sews great! I also have the Chandler Mini Skipper. I just don't have room! I need to cut down a little so I can make more room for some machines I really want! I just counted and I have 21 machines!

Nancy