Thread: Help please?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 05:07 PM
Lizard

Ok, I'm moving soon. I need my machines serviced too. My problem is there are several reputable places here to get that done, but I know nothing about the very few places in our new location. Another problem, if I do it here, the machines still need moved, and I'm not sure that's not going to throw everything out of whack.

Keep in mind, I still have all my original packing for my machines, styrofoam, wrappings, boxes, everything. Now I always read about how you should put your machine on the backseat, and not the floorboards or trunk when you go to classes and such. I can't do this. One box (embroidery machine) is entirely too big to make this possible. I have a crossover and can fold all my seats down and slide them into the back. Assuming I don't have a ton of other stuff that needs packed into my car (things I'll need right away, like clothes lol) and the machines don't get packed into the containers with the rest of my HHG. Think POD like containers.

So, leary of moving just serviced machines, but don't want to end up somewhere that I can't have them serviced. What would you do?