View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 05:17 PM
MaryAnna

Originally Posted by Scissor Queen
Originally Posted by MaryAnna
Ok WIP & UFO gang..... it's the 31st! By today you should have found your projects, or at least a few to get started on tomorrow. The 1st is our start date and if you're over booked on that day, try to do 15 mins to a half hour of sewing/quilting on a project sometime on the 1st.

I work 2 jobs, so I need to work in some time everyday in order to get things done. We'll have some 'quilt retreat' weekends and/or PJ parties (all night sewing sessions) planned. So that should help out. Let us all know if you've got a special night to devote to projects and have your own PJ party....we might be able to join in!

Let's check in with each other weekly at least to see how we're doing, and don't forget to post pictures!

We can do this! Even me with 33 projects.

Blessings,
MaryAnna
I am not wating until tomorrow to start!! I feel like that baby quilt is clogging up the whole works!! It's the third one in a row and I'm kind of tired of them but it needs done first. I'm hoping I can have it done and out of here by the end of the week.
Go get 'em Scissor Queen! Get that baby quilt done! Yes, I know the feeling of something clogging up the whole works, get that one done and move onto another project quickly. I"m rooting for ya!
Have a Happy New Year & many Blessings,
MaryAnna