View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 12:20 PM
barnbum

Well, that's behind me. Whew. Life will slow down and I can relax now. Below are photos of the set-up. I could have used two tables, so the drying rack worked well. Quilts need a lot of room for display! It bugged me how full it looked, so I finally took the lap quilts off the table and spread the pillowcases out more, and added some photos. I sold 5 bookmarks, 3 potholders, 2 pillowcases, 0 table runners--although they got a LOT of attention, 1 doll blanket, 1 table topper (fall log cabin one), 3 photos, and 3 books. That came to $175. So, it was a variety that sold. Prices weren't the issue--people just weren't buying. But, there were really fun folks on both side of me--soap on one side and jams on the other. :D And the other good news is if I do another show, I don't need to make a thing for it. It's too much to teach and prepare for such events. :?

So, I'm not feeling I should machine shop right now, although hubby said to go ahead. I'd rather wait until more sells. I did sell $595 worth before the show--to some from this forum, and local folks who already knew about the stuff.

Attached Thumbnails attachment-35662.jpe   attachment-35663.jpe   attachment-35677.jpe