Thread: One UFO Done...
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Dancing Needle

Originally Posted by Dancing Needle
I bought the pattern at a Quilt Shop here in Washington last year, but I've also seen it at a Quilt Shop I visited in California earlier this year. The name of the pattern is Topsy Turvy Cats. Apparently it is an older pattern that was first published in the 80's. I did find a website that sells a book, "Copy Cat Quilts" that features all kinds of cat quilt patterns, including this one. Its at: http://softexpressions.com/software/books/LibString.php
Thanks for all your kind comments. Above is info on where you might find this pattern. The pattern I have was published by Local Color, P.O. Box 511, Port Townsend, WA 98368. The phone number shown is (360) 385-5962, and email is [email protected]. It is coyright 1992 Mary Mandell. I don't know if that info is still good, but it's worth a try. The measurements for the pattern I have is 48-1/2 x 57-1/2 finished. It has 18 kitties on it. I chose to make a small wall hanging with just 2 of the kitties just to try it out but hope to make the full size one someday (it's on the list). Good luck locating the pattern, it's a fun one to make.