View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 01:05 AM
tellabella

I have been a member for a year and a half...my membership is coming up in Jan and I think i will renew, also because of the BOM..I just browsed through (and downloaded) Month 1 of 2011 BOM Ruffled Roses and it really is beautiful...I love, love, love Sue Garman and her instructions are fantastic....
I joined in July 2009 but I downloaded all the patterns for the BOM that year called Stars for a New Day...I didn't start it that year but I did start it in 2010 and have quite a bit done..and it is quite the quilt..paper piecing, regular piecing or a choice..and I am learning a lot..Sue even produced a monthly mini video with tips for the month...then in 2010 Sue had 2 BOM...one was pieced Star Crazy and the other Applique called Hugs and Kisses..I almost have Hugs finished..working on the border right now..a little behind... and I am really happy with my progress..it is $42+ but I see it like a yearly subscription to a mag...although I will say that the last 6 months it was underused...and especially since I found this site..but just for those patterns it is worth it...Stars for a New Day is about $80ish on the website store, if I am not mistaken..