View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 04:18 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

i am still in but have to say...this week was very overwhelming just trying to figure out all of the ufo's and priority ... there is so much...i don't know how i let it get so out of control and i don't know where to start. i have orders for (8) different kids quilts- 2 were supposed to be for christmas, the other 6 is new; i have 3 quilts waiting for bindings, 4 quilts waiting to be quilted and bound. i have 5 different bom's in various stages. i have boxes and boxes of blocks...from swaps, from learning new techniques, from quilts i started...made a bunch of blocks for quilts and for what ever reason stopped at some point...then months later use the fabric for something else totally and find the blocks...oh that's what i had that fabric for :shock:
2 christmas quilts one i started 6 years ago, have 6 of 15 blocks done, one i started 2 years ago...it is hanging in the sewing room in sections. see how i'm rambling...i'm so overwhelmed...i dont' know where to start. i am going to start with going out & fixing some new year's breakfast...then take a nice long shower, then go into the sewing room and just ... start cleaning i guess...if i really go through stuff and put away and box up to give away maybe i will be able to put together a list and start the new year off right :thumbup:
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ! I MIGHT STOP BACK BY LATER WITH A PROGRESS REPORT :-D