Thread: On my way
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 06:28 AM
raptureready

Today I'm going to get my "Times of My Life" package from Threads of Time in Danville, Ill. This is the last day to spend $175 or more to qualify for the free "Double Reward Points for 2011". My "Times" package will be 2x what I need to spend for the double reward points but it will also entitle me to get all my retreat stays for free this entire year. That's just so cool I can't stand it.
Our NYE party didn't end until 2:30 this morning when I made the girls shut off the Wii and go to bed. Our party consisted of DD having a friend over to spend the night. We had a great time--fixed pizza, fingerfoods, etc., and toasted in the New Year with some sparkling grape juice. They're still asleep even though our guest said that she never sleeps in past 8 am. :lol: Ahhhhh to be 11 or 12 again. Of course it might not be too good today---they played on the Wii from 4pm to 2:30 am only taking time off to eat and a few short breaks. They may be too sore today to move.
Okay, I'm out of here. By the time I get dressed and get to Threads of Time they'll be open for business. I'm so excited!!! Since I got my raise on my retirement I'm also going to treat myself to something new. That's what I do each year when I get a raise, I spend it the first month as my treat.