Thread: Who Are You?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 05:47 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by ButtercreamCakeArtist
RUTH! You ornery thing! LOL! You had me going for a bit. I think the eyes completely gave it away, though.

THanks for all of the posts...

C'mon, c'mon!! I know the rest of you want to share!
This is fun.

Hey, FVG~ You gotta flying V? I still have my very first guitar, which is an acoustic, Academy Ovation (or bowl back)...it's white. I also have a black Gibson Epiphone and we have an old maroon bass (ELEC) that has no name bc it's so old! LOL! Our latest is about 2 years old. It's a woodgrain Johnson elec. My uncle has a music shop, and I've been tempted to get a pink acoustic. He had one for like $85 brand new! He also had a flying V trade-in last time I was in there...thought of you...
Haha. I wish I had a Flying V guitar (in process trying to one that's autographed by Kittie through a contest, though. Doubt I'll win it)! Actually, the lead singer of Kittie (my favorite band) plays several Flying V guitars...just off the top of my head she has a Gibson Gothic Flying V and a Custom Hammer Flying V. That's where my screen name comes from.

Outside the Guitar Hero games, I can't play guitar. I can barely play "Smoke on the Water" on one string. I used to own one of those cheap First Act guitars a few years back and I was trying to learn how to play "Fell in Love with A Girl" by The White Stripes before the neck broke clean in half (left the guitar in the car one cold April day...at least that's the conclusion I came to as to why it broke).