Thread: Is it just me??
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 09:00 AM
geckogirl

My DH laughs at me because I have weird "quirks" that I do while I sew and/or quilt ... just wondering if I am the only on out there?

1) Got a sewing calendar for 2011 and went through the entire calendar and picked a project I liked more than the one they picked for today because I wanted something fun and easy to do and did not like the project they had for today ...

2) All of my WIPs and UFOs go in the same drawer in my sewing room so that I know where they are ...

3) If I have big projects going at multiple times then all the items needed (fabric and thread and patterns) live in tidy little toteboxes until they move out and are either finished or moved into the WIP/UFO drawer

4) I sew barefoot ... can't seem to sew in shoes or socks ... but I will often wear one sock on my left foot (I sew with my right foot)

I am sure I have several other little oddities but that is all I can think of at this time ... ANYWHO ... I am off to make cute little baby blocks :) Time to go dig into the stash :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! May this year bless you all with swift needles and even stitches :)