Old 01-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Quilting Nonnie

Originally Posted by JAGSD
Thank you Kooklabell.

I received the OK from Laurie, Now I just need to figure out how to pass them on thru the internet. Any suggestions? I have the Companion cd and EQ5. I will continue to play with it and see what I can come up with.
Judy, Here's two ideas:

If EQ has a print feature, you can change it to a pdf file. Here's how: google CutePDF. They have a free version that you download on the spot.

Open your pp document. Select print. When your list of printers come up, there will be a printer called CutePDF. Click on it and it will ask you where you want to save it. Once you save it, it becomes a pdf file.

Print your paper piecing pattern. Scan it into the computer. If it gives you an option to scan it as a pdf file, choose that. If not, scan into Word or something like it. Use CutePDF to change to pdf file.

You can then post the link on your blog (or you can use mine) and people can download it that way. You may have to find a way to embed it in your blog... if you need help with that, I have a geek son who can figure it out. He's been helping me a lot with my blog!

Don't know if this will work, but....?