View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 03:09 PM
angelwatcher

Okay, I posted on the original thread that I would join in as I have a substantial stash. I also said to myself that I would start Jan. 1, 2011. In December I controlled my spending to only sale items, 40-75% off items. I did do some last minute shopping at the LQS on Dec. 31st, but again what was on sale. I wanted snowflake material to decoupage on the back of clear plates to display in my kitchen so I can take down the Snowman plates and use them with my Snowman coffee cups. I did find an awesome batik snowflake material by Moda too!! I also signed up for a row by row class, where you get enough batik material for a row of Snowman, Valentines, Bunnies, flags, or whatever each month with the pattern, so that will be the only spending for me next year. It's a good deal! And I signed up for a Hawaiian Applique class where I'm going to use my own Angel snowflake pattern. I'm so looking forward to getting things finished this year, I have my signs up, NEED FABRIC, SHOP AT HOME, my journal to write what I've done ready to go and I'm also going to try to sew at least 15 minutes a day. I'm headed to my room soon to get started!! I'm also going to try to limit my time on the QB, set a timer, but that will probably be the hardest thing to do!!