View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

I never did like it when people who aren't handicapped use their friend's or relative's handicapped tag when the tag's owner isn't with them.

At the grocery store they have a couple parking spots for women who are pregnat. Everytime I see it I think "How would they enforce that?" I talked to my friend's sister recently during lunch break and I thought she had lost weight...turns out she's 7 months pregnat! She did loose some weight with this pregnacy though (guessing a lot of it was the weight she gained from the last pregnacy). Some women just don't look pregnat when they are...and then there are the one who look like they are, but who aren't. What would you have to do to prove you are deserving of that parking spot? Show the most recent ultrasound picture?

Sometimes at work I'll see people using the store's motorized wheelchairs that don't look like they'd be handicapped or disabled in some way. Then again, there's no way in knowing because sometimes its not so obvious. Except for the one time when I was still working on overnights there were three teenaged boys who took the ones near the closed entryway (our Wal-Mart closes one of the doors after 10pm). It was so obvious that they were just screwing around. That was a bit irritating. Yeah it was night so there were not a lot of people coming in, but sometimes there will be older disabled folks who do their shopping at night and need those chairs. And teenagers have nothing better to do than to ride around the Wal-Mart in the motorized chairs? :roll: