Old 01-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Sweetness

Originally Posted by Karen
I am Karen, I am 52, by BD is in March. I am not so happily married to a truck driver. I started hand-piecing 2 years ago and LOVE quilting. I have 4 dogs and a cat that live in my tiny house. They are always under foot! Sorry to say there is no way to keep them away from my sewing area, because it is also the living room-dining room combo. I do smoke and will do my very best to keep it outside, until I completely quit.
I do not work outside the home. I collect vintage sewing machines. In November one of my quilts was selected to go in a book. I am still waiting for it to come back home from getting pictures taken.
I wonder if any quilters don't love animals :) Mine want to come in my sewing room, but the problem with that is that they won't leave me alone & I can't get anything done. My "babies" don't behave very well...I guess they're quite spoiled since they have the run of EVERYTHING else!

Sorry about the hubby. I went through that, it's tough and my brother is a truck driver so I know how the profession can add to it too. I hope that 2011 will allow for happiness in all of your life!

OOOohhh antique machines...so you can show us lots of pics :)