Old 01-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Sweetness

Originally Posted by Frogquilter
About myself.....

I'm 42 and live in Kansas. I was a military spouse for years and sewed curtains and such until i met Marian. She is my quilting mentor. I have become very involved in our local quilt guild and have served on the board for the last 4 years. :)

I have 3 children and 2 grandkids and 4 dogs, my furry children. We just moved in Oct to a new house and my sewing room is finally upstairs and not in the basement. Yeah!!! I find that I am getting so much more done now.

I work for a bank and sit at a desk all day on the computer which is why I am bad about getting on it at home. :( I will work on that.

bye for now...
UGH...I understand the sit at a desk all day...hard to drag yourself to another computer screen once you get home illness! We'll try to make it worth your while!!!

Ohhh....I'm jealous of the basement actually. Being born/raised in upstate NY I loved having a basement...it was weird for me when I moved to Houston being oh, I don't know just a stones throw ABOVE sea level!

Oooh military wife, thank you for both of your service! I come from a military family (brothers, cousins, dad - retired before I was born, uncles, etc). My brother retired with his 25 a few years ago...YES, I was an accident (my mom thought she had the flu) I had older parents before it was today's norm.

Wow...grandbabies, that's exciting do you get to see them often?