Old 01-01-2011, 06:00 PM
sandpat
Power Poster

Ladies, this is it! The last group of tris! And...they aren't all that hard either, well, only 1 of them was a bugger.

LS13- at this point in the game, its easy. PP the block and then add the little melons. I used freezer paper on these.

RS5- I put my melon the wrong direction :shock:!! I have NO idea why. But I did do this block without any "Y" seams. I divided the block into 2 sections diagonally. the bottom section includes the diamond around my wrong way melon. I pp'd the top section together, then pp'd the bottom section...then sewed the 2 halves together on the diagonal...viola`!

RS10- another one of my favorites. It is very easy to piece. I used a freezer paper pattern for the "curtain" shapes and just slipped the pieces into the seam between the top and bottom portion of the tri. I then appliqued the "curtain" down.

TR10- Now this baby was a bugger...but I printed the block out and divided it up into sections and started at the top sewing it together. I avoided all "Y" seams by sewing the much smaller sections together prior to 'building" the tri.

And we are DONE with all the Tris!

Now take a week break while you think about the 4 kites.:LOL:

week 56
[ATTACH=CONFIG]151423[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-151418.jpe