Old 01-02-2011, 03:09 AM
jacquie

dayle, try not to worry, it will take a little longer to get here because of the seriously bad weather we have been getting over here in the UK. it had been down to -20*C for around 5 weeks, this last week has been a lot better and we're now thawing out!!

everything is back logged, people have been stuck on motor ways for days at a time, flights & trains haven't been operating, the whole british isles have been at a standstill. plus we've also had christmas and new year.
there was even a lack of certain foods on the shelves in the stores! as lorries weren't getting through with food etc, esp' bread & potatoes. can you believe it!!

so, don't worry, it will be on it's way, same with mine going over to the the USA.
i was quite expecting it to take a little longer. (i'm used to this lol)

can i be cheeky and make a reminder to everyone that my row is to be in BATIK FABRIC.
i just keep having these panic attacks that this may gey over looked lol...
sorry! lol...

i too can't wait to see the next instalment of photos of the added rows!! people at home can't understand my excitement about this, it's such a shame!! these people are missing out in life!!! lol...

anyway, happy new year ladies!! i hope you all had a great time!!!

love jacquie xxxxx