View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 06:52 AM
justwannaquilt

Five plates and 20 screws holding my left leg and hip onto the rest of my body has caused the doctor to write me a notice for one several times. however I still don't have one. I walk a little goofy some times but I can still walk therefore I will walk from the south fourty. If I don't one day I may not be able to walk at all and I will have wished I walked a little further when I could!

Don't judge a book by its cover, but at the same time books if your cover has a little rip in it its not always the end of the world. Suck it up a little bit and carry on!

I use to live in an apartment complex, and they had handicap parking spots but only at the buildings where they knew handicap people lived. Well the guy(mid to late 40's) that lived in the building down the lot had a hanger for his mirror no visible handicap not saying he didn't have SOMETHING wrong but nothing obvious. The woman that lived in the building next to us was paralized from the waist down and was in a manual wheelchair. If "his" parking spot (the handicap spot in front of his building) was taken no matter how many regular spots were open he would drive down to her parking spot park in it then walk back down to his building. Like it was the LAW for him to take up a handicap spot because he had a handicap hanger. There was nothing anyone could do about it because he was legally parked.