Thread: Is it just me??
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 07:52 AM
Nona

I have always sewen barefoot. I don't know why, but I do. I started this morning raking through my sewing room from the diaster of Christmas rush sewing. I guess it will take a couple of days to get things back to their proper place. It is so easy to let it go to pot...and so hard to get it back in shape. I went to JoAnn's yesterday moring and bought a new 8 l/2" ruler and batting for three quilts all on sale with the 50% and 40% coupons and the extra 10% on all sales. It was nice....I had never seen a 8 l/2"ruler until we went to our Christmas RV rally. Our ladies brought blocks and we assembled quilts for our RVs. One of the gals had the ruler and it sure makes it easier. I have had a 6" forever, but it is suprising how often I had to add l/2 inch or more for borders etc. And at a sale price it was even a good buy. Well, got to get back to the clean up job. I promised myself no new projects until I can walk into the sewing room without fear of being covered by all the stuff that needs to be put up!!