Old 01-02-2011, 10:14 AM
QuiltswithConvicts

She can't finish what she doesn't start and she can't start yet because we don't have a schedule. Oh, yeah, that didn't stop her from beating all of us this time, did it? :)

Lesley, you give us all inspiration and encouragement, so you go right ahead and do what you want! We love you.

Elle, are you going to start early, too? How are your Asian Jane blocks coming? I'm quilting the 90th block, so I'm coming along. Will take a break form quilting to get our thread for AOTH up & running. I took a break & then quilted like a mad woman, so the break was good!

I am working on a schedule. Do you guys want a break here & there or just keep plugging along? I think I'll schedule a break at Christmas, though. It's on Sunday this year. No sense on having everyone more stressed out than usual at the holiday time!

I think you'll like the way I'm scheduling the blocks. No telling what I'm up to, though! :?: You will like it, I think!

Hope to get everything OK'd soon so we can tell the Board about this great opportunity to join in on the fun. I am scheduling the first week to be June 5.