View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Maiziedo

I purchased a Janome 3128 sewing machine for my young granddaughter. Well, I haven't seen her to give it to her so I started sewing with it. In fact, I made a full size rag quilt with it for my other granddaughter. I fell in love with that little machine. So, I ordered one for my other granddaughter and myself. The machine costs
$90.00 (it did me, anyway). It is a regular workhorse. It is a small machine, but it sews straight seams, zigzags,does the hemstitch and makes buttonholes. Also has an extension table that can be removed for a freearm. For regular sewing I would rather sew with that than my good Viking and Pfaff. It doesn't have any bells and whistles, but does all it is supposed to just great. I love that little machine. The fabric store couldn't believe that I was buying 3 of them. And another feature they gave me, was if we wanted to upgrade in a year, we would get the full purchase price of this one for a machine again as much in price or more. Didn't figure I could go too wrong with that kind of a deal. Good luck on what you do decide.