Thread: Is it just me??
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 04:11 PM
DebbyT

Originally Posted by featherweight
Originally Posted by goldsberry921
Hmmm I don't know if I am organized or unorganized, I have certain fabrics grouped together for Ruben's lap quilt, Uncle Dan's quilt, MIL, quilt, Nino's quilt. Some are bagged and tagged with patterns, some aren't! I throw the scraps into a trash can and go through it later to sort through. The room I use is suppose to eventually turn into a guest bedroom. I think the patio could accomodate our guests LOL

After I am done with my living room quilt, I will start on Jojo's heart quilt, I've got plenty of heart fabric to make her a pretty special quilt in honor of my son.
I love the patio idea. I had a daybed in my sewing room. Decided it my sewing room and if anyone wanted to stay they would have to sleep on the hide a bed sofa in the famiily room. Don't get to many guests anymore anyway. HEHE I wonder why!! It is OK as I hate to cook anyway!!
The guest room no longer exists! That space in now my sewing room. The twin mattress and box spring, now holds the fabric for my design wall and if someone stays, I roll up my design wall and put the mattress down on the floor in the living room. --- I also sew with my shoe off. I need to feel that peddel.