View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 06:51 PM
VickiM

Even though I started my 2011 resolution on 12/8/10...after my last craftshow was done for the year & my DD left to go back to N.C. I said I would clean-out & clean-up my craftroom by 1/1...took me all this time of steady working, but I got it done. Boy! Does it feel good!!! Let's see how long it lasts...I also vowed to finish UFO's that have been 1/2 finished for over 2 years (some as much as 5!--funny what you find when you clean out), I will start on those on Tues. First I want to finish the fun signs I'm making for my craftroom (will be pics in a couple of days). I also have at least a dozen quilts (mostly for charity, but a few to sell at shows) to quilt & bind, 1/2 doz. tablerunners for selling (all are from scraps & stash). They've been hanging around for most of the year. I have a Janome 6600 on layaway till Feb. & will do the quilts & runners with it. I have a Janome 9000 that is my workhorse & also quilts beautifully, but small throat area. I also have a Janome 300E & need to get back to my embroidery again. I also have a Viking Designer 1 that was bought 1 1/2 yr. ago & never turned on yet...I will learn how to use it this month, then will have to learn the 6600 next month. Also, have my craft inventory to get done by 3/1 for taxes. I also have to remake craftshow items (it's a one-of-a-kind booth, no 2 alike of anything, even multiple items) & I need to get my decorative clothing started also for the shows. I'm also in the process of an internet bi-monthly BOM & a weekly mystery quilt. Boy! Until writing this, I didn't realize just how busy this year is going to be!!! Sorry for the BOOK...I just had to let someone know I got that room cleaned up...hubby laughs & says it won't stay that way for long...get pics! Hope everyone's year is full of beautiful, creative things!!!