View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Roseysue

Here it is as promised and it is still Sunday in CA.

When I put the blocks together (they managed to be
12 1/2' x 60 1/2") I saw that the colors weren't as close in hue as I expected them to be ( didn't check first).

I pondered replacing them, then the thought came to mind that this would enable the rest of the group to have more freedom in working with the greens and pinks and in the end pull the quilt together as one, rather than individual rows.
Seems good to me. Sounds like fun too!

I can't help to say again that they all were cut and sewn using the Accuquilt BABY GO.
If it is OK with the group, I am going to give some thought to the label - been mulling over your suggestions so far. ( the only labels I've done are transfers from books or fused on from a decorated printed cloth.
I don't quite know if I can come up with anything quite like what I've seen so far.
I have a few other Swaps, SP to do and a quilt to finish for my granddaughter's 12th Birthday on the 18th, but I won't forget the label. Maybe in the meantime, someone else will come up with more ideas.

My First Row for the Row Robin 2011. Actually my first Row Robin. Cut completely with Accuquilt BABY GO
[ATTACH=CONFIG]152493[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-152488.jpe