View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 08:39 AM
SharonD

Originally Posted by Julianna
No. After she graduated from college she toured many countries of Europe for a couple years, worked as a teacher in Austria, at an Inn on the Hebrides, toured Russia by train, and on and on. She is quite the adventurous girl! She is now a National Park Ranger and has worked in Hawaii, Maine, California and Alaska with trips to Australia, Sri Lanka (she was in a wedding there where the bride rode in on an elephant) Belize, New Zealand, Norway, Japan and more. She is finally settled down now with another Park Ranger in the Rocky Mts. and we have our first grandchild- a beautiful baby girl and Grandma (me) loves sewing for her! I visited Scotland many times and really enjoy your beautiful country. We have many friends there and in England where our son, Professor at Missouri University, teaches every fifth year at Imperial College in London. Maybe we'll meet someday :)
Wow your daughter has certainly travelled. You will be glad however that she is close to home. It is good that you have managed to visit UK, wish I could say the same for your country, only been as far as New York. You never know - maybe someday. Have a nice day. Regards, Sharon.