Thread: New sewing room
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 09:55 AM
featherweight

Originally Posted by Charleen DiSante
LOL Featherweight: As I read your reply, I thought of how irritating it might be to spend 24 hours with myself...
Originally Posted by featherweight
Originally Posted by Charleen DiSante
I guess if your DH is thin and he's a good cook that means the old saying: don't trust a skinny cook doesn't apply! My hubby and I have had jobs where we worked together so much of the time that it feels good sometimes to be alone in my sewing space. I, too am extremely lucky as I have a large attic room to spread out. Now that I'm able to see my fabrics, etc. (lots of etc! ) I have too many ideas: Question, does anybody else have this problem? too many projects? Oops, maybe that's another thread altogether. I love being able to 'talk' to fellow quilters. Thanks for all you share.
Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
This is such a fun thread!!
My hubby cooks all the time so I'm glad my sewing room is upstairs away from all the savory aromas!
Hard to lose weight when I have my very own Emeril type of husband lol
Of course, he's thin!!! :D:D:D
My DH goes to friends down the street that are also retired. He leaves here a 10 and he comes home at noon. I told him when I retired that he had to keep going to buddies house every morning. I need my time for me too. It works great for us. If I need to go shopping I do it while he is at coffee. I laugh at him as the three of them have to go to all the new store openings just like a bunch of old gals... I will not spend 24/7 with one person. I don't care who it is!!!
Charlene, That is why we have only 2 hrs a day without each other. Just a little breathing room. LOL