Old 01-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Airwick156

My husband doesnt complain about what I spend on fabric and sewing supplies. I only have onesewing machine and its a brother 2600 we bought at walmart back in January 2006. I h ave only been sewing anything since 2002 and my first project was a dress shirt for my husband. My sister walked me through it and then I turned around and made him over 40 shirts with various fabric patterns that he chose.
My husband collects movies. SERIOUSLY collects movies. Right now he probably has 1500 DVD movies in my living room, not counting the 2000 or more VHS's hes got in storage.So this is how I figure, if he can spend $100 bucks a month on movies, I should be able to spend the same amount on fabric right? Well, I don't. I love to quilt, but I havent the patience to walk around the store to chose fabric. So that means I rarely add to my stash, but my new years resolution is this....Every time I go to the store for the first 6 months of the year, I am going to buy 2 yards of ONE FABRIC and try to build a stash. Right now I have a nice stash of black and white fabrics and a few odds and end peices. :)