Old 01-03-2011, 02:52 PM
beautress

Originally Posted by pocoellie
I give! It sounds like you've beat me with your stash. LOL

I have a couple of friends with fibromyalgia, I would like to tell them about the Vital Factors and that it has helped you, maybe it would do the same for them. Where can they find it?
http://www.vitalfactors.com

They will probably be convinced it's just another blind alley, so they should scroll down where it may still offer a week's supply for the price of shipping and handling, or call the 800 number listed there and call in and ask if the offer is still good. I have a hunch it will be. I started taking Vital Factors on a Monday, and by that Wednesday, I was able to put the Neurontin my doctor had prescribed for excruciating pain on the shelf never to take it again. That was about 6 or 7 years ago. You take it 5 days and skip 2. All it is is natural vitamins and minerals and plant extracts from around the world that some doctors and biochemists collaborated upon and are still improving to this day. After I post this, I will try the website again. I haven't had to call them except when I moved from Wyoming to the farm in rural Walker County where I live now. I still take it faithfully. It still stops most of the pain (about 90%). Bless your friends with this disease. I will put the friends of you on my prayer list for alleviation of their pain and send you a pm with this message in case you miss it.*

Edit: * The vital Factors website is still good after all these years. No wonder. Their product really, really works for many people.

Doggone it! I have to go get another plastic tub: Our hobby is driving around taking in another Texas quilt store every couple of weeks. We found one in Stafford Texas called the Quilt Emporium, and they had: complete new Wildflowers IV from Sentimental Studios by Moda. I fell in love with the allover forget-me-nots in dark blue and light blue and decided they'd make a great background for a postage stamp map I'm designing of the state of my birth here, so I got yards and yards of both blues. I've been doing some serious nonstop sewing for the last 2 or 3 days between postings here. It's going to take all that fabric just to go around Texas, and I calculate she will be a queen or king sized quilt when I get her done. I'd already done my homework of getting a map, doing some math calculations to dumb down inches to 10-to-the-inch engineering paper, but the map took every square from one side of the paper to the other, so I decided I had to have squares 1.25 inches and had to replot the whole thing as 4 squares on the paper to be one square. So it will be a little boxy, but that doesn't matter. I love the quilt, and my math formula helped because Texas is 83 or 85 itsy bitsy squares high and about 87 or 89 wide. I had a couple of places where I had to add a row to get some visual details in at the Red River area of the state, and I will also have to exaggerate a little on the Sabine River between Louisiana and the Lone Star State of me birth, so that means adding an additional row of width to get a visual product I can live with as to counted work. That means I will also have to add a row somewhere in length, most likely an east west row within the Llano basin region between the city of Llano and Corpus Christi, except going perpendicular to the Llano basin, which if I remember from my 7th grade geography class was shaped something like a huge swan's neck with the head up north and the base of the neck way south. The other thing I remember was it had the characteristic of having blackland farms and was thought to be the richest farmland in the world at one time. I always thought, wouldn't it be neat to farm and never have to fertilize with that kind of soil. (Youngsters have notions that probably aren't very accurate).

Anyhow, I completed the Amarillo panhandle area this morning, and it will take 2 or 3 days to get the El Paso and Big Bend area joined.

With all due respect, I blacked out parts of New Mexico and Oklahoma around the panhandle with the pretty blue Forget-me-not light and blue fabrics, which was the nicest way I could handle the delicate issues of how to deal with Texas' bordering sister states and still stay friends.

:mrgreen:

I apologize in advance when I add the south of Arkansas and the western area of Louisiana with the same precious fabrics. Oh, and probably the greater part of the waters of the Gulf of Mexico on the south and southeastern coasts of the Friendship State.... Let's see if I can get a picture over here from the good people at Moda Fabrics:

Blue Moda Sentimental Studios Wildflowers IV
[ATTACH=CONFIG]152822[/ATTACH]

Light Blue Moda Sentimental Studios Wildflowers Iv
[ATTACH=CONFIG]152823[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-152817.jpe   attachment-152818.jpe