View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 03:42 PM
susanwilley

Hi, I am Susan Willey from Glen Burnie, Maryland. I am very new to quilting. I just wish I had tried years ago. If only the internet were available then. Everything I've learned about quilting has come from the internet from seasoned quilters kind enough to share their knowledge. Thank you, each and everyone I have learned from! I am still learning, my quilting is still not good but getting better. The first quilt I made was the Ohio Star I made for my daughter. It is really bad, really bad! I guess if you don't look at the back where you can really see the quilting it isn't too bad. But, she just loves it and that is what makes me very proud of my quilt. I have also made two crib quilts for my niece and nephew for their babies. They are much too polite to say what they really think, but I think they love them just the same. They are a little better the the first I made. I can only hope to get better as I go along.
I am really enjoying this website! Have been a member for only 2 or 3 days and have already gotten helpful tips!

Building Blocks w/Winnie Pooh on the back for my great niece
[ATTACH=CONFIG]152846[/ATTACH]

Sail boats w/Ravens Football team on the back for my great nephew
[ATTACH=CONFIG]152847[/ATTACH]

Ohio Star for my daughter, she says don't look at her crazy eyes. LOL
[ATTACH=CONFIG]152848[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-152841.jpe   attachment-152842.jpe   attachment-152843.jpe