View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 05:11 PM
catrancher

Originally Posted by Dingle
Originally Posted by luvspaper
Did you look for the "not available" ones?

I can't find the one at Lillies, LoneStar Quilting....but it looks like some of the "not available" ones have now become available! Gonna have hop to find those! Have 9 left to find....and found some great shops in the progress!

eta: Actually I have found Lillies multiple times, but it is not crediting my list...not sure what is up with that!
I'm having the same problem you are and some of the shops are coming up page not found for me too. :(
If this keeps happening, you might want to contact the shop hop folks. This happened to me last time. I was down to the last block and kept finding the same one over and over again. I got frusated and contacted them about it. It turned out to be the famous glitch--just hate those glitches! Anyway they fixed it and sent me the block I was missing. Also, contact the shops if you can't find the bunny, or if the clue doesn't work or make sense. Sometimes they don't remember to update their websites. I've done that a few times, and people are always very helpful. A few have thanked me for the heads up.