View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 08:20 PM
ssnare

I haven't told you much about myself. I am married. I have been married for 43 years. We have 3 sons and we adopted our granddaughter who is 14 years old. I am an R.N. If you would like to know more, go to:
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-53061-2.htm
Read about my life as a student nurse. Then scroll down and read : The Clown, the Flute, and the Tree Frog.

I am very creative and like to do things with my hands. I have painted oil paintings. I like to do stitchery, cross stitch. I love flowers, but, I can not grow anything. I seem to kill them. LOL. I love mountains, and water, and waterfalls. I love flower fairies, especially Cicely Mary Barker flower fairy items. I have done lots of embellishments on her flower fairy cross stitch patterns. I have also tried ribbon embroidery. I make jewelry. Now, I am starting to quilt.
I was born in Colorado, and of course, I love Colorado.
One of the best vacations we ever took, besides going to Colorado, was to Niagra Falls. I loved standing on the bridges with all that water splashing on us. We got to see covered bridges and light houses, both of which, I had never seen. My son and I went to the Rock and Roll hall of fame and I danced to the " '50's oldies ". This was embarrassing to my son who was born in the '80's. I did not care. I did it my way! ;)

I am a professional clown- went to clown school and everything. I never dreamed I would grow up to be a clown. :lol: But, here I am almost 69 years old. I am still learning new things. I teach certified nursing aide students and I love it. I am meeting new friends on this board. And that is all folks!