View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 03:07 AM
Qbee

Wow Pam.....I LOVE your row and can't believe you are already done!! You go girl!!
OK...I have been snooping around the early bird pages for ideas, etc. and found a couple of really cool ideas.
1st...we already thought of this but they are using the journals to tell about where they are from, pictures of their area, home, family, etc., thoughts about the rows, etc. so I think the journals will be lots of fun.
2nd...most are sending a "LABEL" which will basically have room for each member of the group to sign the label...Now...here is the new part that I loved and thought would be really cool. A couple of the groups are doing "signature blocks" to go along with their row. I really LOVE this idea because I think it would be so neat to have a row of signature blocks on the back. For example, your signature block could have your QB Screen Name, real name, state you are from, state flower, little note, whatever! For mine...it would be neat if I can figure out how to put a bumble bee for my Screen name of "Qbee" which stands for "quilting bee" and some KY flowers and bird or whatever....or it could be as simple as a block with my name(s) and signature. I just thought it was something neat to thing about. I would make 5 of the signature blocks, keep one for myself and send the other 4 with the fabric. Each person would take one of the blocks when they got my row. Ya'll let me know what you think!!
Also, has anyone heard from FQ Stash Queen ??