View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 12:26 PM
grammakitty

Missouri State in Springfield has a bear head as the logo. I've got it blown up to about three foot across to cover the top half of the fleece. I've bought two yards of both colors and will cut the strips around the edge about 6". I'm not tying but doing it a little different that I seen on youtube. Makes a smoother finished edge.

The logo will have like an outline of the back color showing through. I agree with you that either a ziz-zag or I was thinking of the straight stitch that goes back and forth several times, in the same spot, but a wider zig may be what I need so it doesn't get lost, as you said. I am going to try on a sample first. But I'm working to finish another project for my granddaughter right now.

I've been pretty sick and my hubby has been in the hospital, so I'm still finishing up Christmas. Gave the kids IOU's, we just sorta lost Christmas this year. Hopefully 2011 will be a better year.

I do thank you all for all the info you have sent my way. We got a laptop and I seem to spend more time on this site now, just sitting in my chair and reading all your tips .

Hope everyone has a wonderful year of quilting.

Judy