Old 01-04-2011, 02:20 PM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by Randa
Originally Posted by Randa
Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by vintagemotif
He was asking 75 but if I pick it up 65. What do you think?? LOL!

I would be picking up that machine after work tomorrow, cleaning it in the evening (at my kitchen table if it is too cold outside in the garage) and this weekend just to get it cleaned up to use. No, waiting until spring for me. In fact, it would have already been in my house by now! :) eeks, go get that machine girl!
I agree with Vintagemotif, she told me about my new featherweight and Davis and I had them both within a day! I'd already have that Davis at home! And, he is already is the ball park on price, I wouldn't haggle too much!

Nancy
I e-mailed him to set up a time on Saturday to pick it up! Also, discussed this with DH and while not thrilled, didn't argue other than to say "can you haggle the price with him?" I told him I already had! LOL!!
We made a date for Saturday at 1 PM! I'm pumped! Can't wait!
You should be! I don't see too many of these machines listed, lots of Singer's FWs, 15s, and 66s, but not this Davis. So, tell your DH that he is making a great investment. I purchased my Two Spools for $30 and a month later saw one sold on ebay for around $650. Just tell him, it can be sold later for more than you paid for it. Looking forward to photos!