View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Crazy Quiltin Robin

Originally Posted by Gerbie
CONGRATULATIONS on the all clear. Doesn't it feel good to hear that report. I had an all clear given to me in early Dec. I've been clear for 18 mos now from Thyroid cancer. However, had to have all of my Thyroid removed in summer of '09, but no sign of any more cancer. God is so good!! to me and has truly watched over me with this. But I had no doubt that He would. I placed everything in His hands when i found out I was going to need surgery and He took care of everything just like He always does.
Congratulations on your new machine. Gosh girl your ufo's look a lot like my stack, Both of us had better get busy in 2011 and get them all cleared out.LOL Again congrats on both.
I had surgery in 2009 ... I had a lymphnode removed from my neck , then spent a year on a trial drug .... I have non hodgkins lymphoma it can never be cured ... when the drugs quit working I had to do hard line chemo for 6 months .... now we know how to spell remission ... and yes it feels so good ... as long as I am in remission I will be great if it comes Back no matter what happens I am good cause God is my copilot .... I put it all in HIS hands too and he took care of me and calmed me ... we made it .... so far so good ... thanks for shareing with me ....... this board has been so good for me to read when I didnt feel like doing anything ........ I love it