View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 04:03 PM
boohoofish

Well, we made it back to AZ all in one piece. So far today it was stop at Walmart to pick up my prescription (they filled the wrong one and it took a long time to get that straightened out), pick up some groceries, go home and unpack the car. Bring heat in house back up to 70, go through 6 weeks of mail including read all the christmas cards that came here and pay one medical bill the insurance didn't cover. Call several people to advise we were back 'home' and then catch up on e-mails.
I finally had enough time to read all these pages. Everyone sounds so busy and your blocks and rows are looking wonderful. I am so excited about starting that I think tomorrow I will pull fabric, wash & dry it and then plan my row. Its going to be such fun to work on everyone's "quilt".
I will post pics. as I go along.
a little more about myself - I too am 64 (last week), my DH and I have also been married 43 years (will be 44 in Aug) so have something in common with a few of you. If you wonder what I've been doing in my spare time click on search and ask for "spare time". you should find several postings with my name showing my small beaded animals that I do. Unfortunately while In TX I did not touch one thing - no chair to sit in for starters and exhausted each evening so it was early to bed.
Very glad to be part of this group and will participate more. Carol